EXPECTING & NEW PARENT RESOURCES
- Charleston Birth Place, 843-818-1123, email@example.com
- Newborn Center of Charleston, 843-737-9494
- Balance Acupuncture, Lauren Becker, L.Ac.
- Professional Doulas for Charleston
- Danica Todd, Certified Birth and Postpartum Doula; Licensed Massage Therapist, Yoga, Pilates, Group Educational Classes all specializing in the Childbearing Year, 843.826.0660
- La Leche League Charleston; Le Leche League South Carolina; and Le Leche League of the Carolinas
- Charleston OT (Nicole Ramsey, MOT, OTR/L – Owner), (843) 277-2411
Our News & Announcements
The exhaustion that comes with just being a mom day in and day out, and then we add on this perfection. This need to be and do the best. It’s overwhelming. It’s impossible to keep up with.
In a season where you are giving to everyone, it’s important to remember that you should give back to yourself, too!
Postpartum Planning is a crucial part of getting ready for baby. Taking the time to plan for YOUR emotional and physical health can make your postpartum experience more manageable.